Inland Marine


Coverage provided for goods, mobile equipment, and tools when transported over land or water.   This coverage can include losses to goods that occur at your premises, while being transported to or from your premises or in storage.



Items covered on this type of policy include, but are not limited to:

  • Property Being Transported
  • Buildings Under Construction
  • Computer Equipment and Data
  • Accounts Receivable
  • Fine Arts
  • Leased or Rented Equipment
  • Non-Owned Trailer
  • Motor Truck Cargo


Contractors and others working in a product maintenance or service field are often prime candidates for this type of coverage.


Get a Quote

  • The Hartford
  • EMC
  • Travelers
  • Liberty Mutual
  • State Auto
  • Chubb
  • America First
  • Berkshire
  • Bremen Farmers
  • Allstate
  • Metlife
  • Midcontinent
  • Nationwide
  • Philadelphia
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • West Bend
  • Zurich