Madrigal & Welch Insurance understands that losses of any degree are inconvenient and we wish to minimize this effect as much as possible. Immediately following a loss there are a few things you should do. Begin by gathering information… Are there any injuries? What was damaged? Prepare a list of items affected. It is your responsibility to take necessary action to prevent further damage until instructed otherwise.
You are now ready to file a claim. Choose one of the following:
- Call Madrigal & Welch Insurance directly at 316-265-5680.
- Call your Carrier directly through the number listed on your policy.
- Submit a claim online, see below.
It is your responsibility to take necessary action to prevent further damage until instructed otherwise.
A few notes about temporary repairs and how to document any changes:
- First and foremost is your safety. Do not proceed until you are certain the area is safe.
- !!VERY IMPORTANT!! Do not begin repairs until photos are taken of the original damage.
- Do not throw away any affected items until you are instructed to do so.
- Proceed with any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage.
- Document any changes made as well as save receipts for repairs and/or extra living expenses.